Business Development Lead
Are you ready to play an entrepreneurial role in an innovative and up-and-coming Procurement & Sourcing Data start-up, and conquer the market? If so, you are a stone's throw away from it!
We are looking for an experienced, product-smart Business Development Lead (BizDev Lead), to be a part of Titan's Leadership team.
You and your team will grow with us, and so will your compensation. But most importantly, you will have so much fun!
However, an initial buy-in from you would also be required. Interested?
If so, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Someone that has a demonstrated track record in partner development across both established and emerging products, with customer care as a part of the role
- A well-rounded talent that ensures a full perspective on our customers’ experience, with a proven record in gaining clients, ensuring that they work to attain a set of goals and grow consistently
- Good listener and an excellent communicator
- A warm and compelling personality
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, or other relevant fields
- Sales (i.e. Product Sales)
- Procurement & Sourcing, Consulting
- Market data - and IT-related experiences
- Existing network in the areas of:
a) MDAX and SDAX companies
b) Sparkassen and Volksbanken community
c) Hospital sector (i.e. processes, medicine, surgical tools, med-tech)
- Fluent in German & English
- Proven work experience for companies such as Jaggaer, Coupa, SAP Ariba, GEB
- Experience in working with and in Start-ups, Communicator and Accelerator
What would you do?
- Communicating new products to prospective clients (primary focus Germany and Austria, secondary Europe + Rest of World)
- Maintaining and executing a pipeline of opportunities to drive customers and revenue
- Providing the management with feedback
- Researching to identify new markets, and customer needs
- Using the resources at your disposal and creating the partner ecosystem that brings the most value
- Germany (ideally greater area of Frankfurt am Main)
- Primarily Remote work from home
- Travel & Event participations - up to 40% of your working time (2 days a week)
- Pre-Seed: Equity-based (part-time possible); Referral fees (Your starting position with us)
- Post-Seed: Salary and Equity-based (80-100%); Referral fees
Further compensation terms
- Post Seed: Salary 7’500 EUR per month (12 salaries per year)
- 3% Equity over a vesting period of 30 months (no dilution protection)
- Referral fees are much higher during pre-seed than post-seed (happy to explain our titan scheme)
A closing remark about diversity
The advancement of women is an important concern for Titan: We are aware of the positive effects that are achieved through greater gender diversity and therefore want to ensure an appropriate proportion of women leadership in our management positions.
Phone: +41 76 284 9422
Titan is a curated platform for indirect procurement, Swiss-made. Supplier discovery, risk ratings, streamlined interactions - entirely plug-and-run. Titan's initial target market includes Switzerland and the border regions of Germany and Austria. We focus on indirect procurement categories (especially professional services, IT, and telecom) for corporate buyers from the banking, insurance, IT, and pharma industries.